Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rosa Needs a Home


Here is the information about the cat I took in that NEEDS a great home. I appreciate any help…




Name: Rosa Parks

Age: About 2 years old or so…

Personality: Extremely sweet and brave, also very smart.
She loves to be petted and to play with her toys. She also enjoys spending time with small dogs (not sure about big ones). She tries to rub up on them…very cute. Rosa also comes to her name and will follow me down the side walk.

Medical: I had her spayed in May 2009. She also had rabies shot at the time. Rosa also went to Dr. Hughes in Palm Harbor for a checkup.

Her story: Rosa showed up at a door step in Hudson, FL one day. The people in the house fed her, gave her water and pet her once in a while. They let her run wild and get pregnant at least 3 times that I know of! Once I met her, she became my friend and I decided she deserved more from life. So she & her last litter of kittens came to my house in Palm Harbor. I fostered the kittens until they were 8 weeks old and they have all found homes. (See my blog for pics of the babies: http://www.bethyork.blogspot.com/)

Currently, Rosa lives in my garage! One of my dogs hates cats and for Rosa’s safety, she has to stay outside. She goes in and out during the day and is locked up for safety at night.

Rosa deserves a family that can take her inside and love her. She is such a great cat and it breaks my heart to only be able to give her visits and not let her be part of my family. I love Rosa and want only the best for her. Anyone that adopts her must agree to return her to me if they can no longer care for her. If you are interested in meeting Rosa for possible adoption, please call or e-mail me for more information.

E-mail: Beth@4myk9.com

Beth York Wolf
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
Phone: 727-415-1773

No comments:

Post a Comment