Monday, June 8, 2009

June Already?

How in the world did it get to be June?

Well, all the kittens have found homes. Special thanks to the Humane Society of Pinellas for taking them in and taking care of them for me!

However, Rosa is still living in the garage! She is the best cat you can image. She gets locked up at 8p.m. every night to keep her safe and let out again around 6:30a.m. In the evenings when its time to close the door, she is always out hunting. But when she hears me call her name, she comes running. She might be across the street, three houses down, but she starting running home. I can hear her bell and tags dingling all the way!

This cat deserves a home where she can be inside and be loved 24 hours a day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the kittens all have homes! ; ) Wish I could take Miss Rosa Parks in...

    ReplyDelete