Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rosa Found a Home!

I am so happy to report that Rosa Parks has a new family!

You couldn't ask for better...she has a Mom that works from home and a new brother and a sister too! She gets to stay inside where its nice and safe. She has a porch for getting fresh air and watching wild life. A family!!! She is happy.

As any cat person might guess, her new sister is a little pissed at the new addition. But she is such a sweet cat, we are very hopeful that she'll come around once she figures out that her Mama has enough love for everyone!

The best part of the story is that I'll get to see Rosa once in a while...when Mama needs a pet sitter - she calls me!

Rocket and Rascal, the two terrors who liked Rosa, keep going to the garage door wondering why we're not going out to see Rosa. I miss her little face, her running to meet my car when I come home and the love she gave me.

So for those of you wondering how I could let her go when I love her so much, well, sometimes you have to do what is best for the animal, not what is best for you. She now has a much better home than I could provide for her and she is no longer living on the streets!

2 comments:

  1. ms. beth....u rock. I have thought of Rosa often, wondering how i could get my very territorial cats to accept another kitty into their home AND keep Bob from puking every time he got stressed out and i just couldnt figure out a way..... i am so glad you have found Rosa such a good home....she is a sweetheart and will be such a great addition to her new family.

    ReplyDelete