Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time, Time, Slipping Away....

I know I have said this before, but where does the time go? This year has passed me by in the blink of an eye. I need to review my calendar to see what I have done with the time!



Once, I asked my mother, "Mom, when do you start to feel like an adult?" She couldn't answer the question at the time. Now I think it might have been because she was in her 40's and in your 40's, time doesn't seem to be slipping away so fast.

Now in my 50's, I feel like an adult most days; granted an immature adult, but still, an adult. I have started listening and watching the commercials for eye creams and wrinkle reducers! And yes, if I had the money, I WOULD get a face lift! And then maybe some big honkers!


Hahahahaha. But, rich I will never be so I will try to age gracefully and not be embarrassed by my laugh lines and “freckles/age spots”.



1 comment:

  1. I really find it difficult to accept that you are in your 50's! But those are just silly numbers anyways. You have such a youthful and active spirit. And big honkers are totally over-rated! ; )

    ReplyDelete