Thursday, October 22, 2009

What Day is It?

I can not believe that October is about to end!!!  How in the world did that happen?

This month, I have gotten to spend time with Rosa at her new home and have been so happy to see her.  It is a little bitter sweet...when I open the slider to let the cats get fresh air and think they are hunting, her siblings run out there.  Rosa follows me and will go where I go.  She purrs non-stop and talks to me.  She looks up at me and looks me straight in the eye and says, "mewwww".   Her voice is so small and sweet.

On a good day, I think she is telling me she is happy in her new home.  On a bad day, I think she might be saying, "where the hell have you been?  When can I go back to your house?"

But, we all know she is better off living in the house and having a family she can hang out with.  It's just my ego talking.



No comments:

Post a Comment