Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Chill in the Air

I'm in Hudson FLORIDA today...no visits to do, just my family to care for...Rocket needed to go out at 7:00a.m. so I was forced to get up.  Out we go...and much to my surprise, there was a wonderful chill in the air.  Ahhhh, a chill and I wasn't sitting in front of the A/C vent.  58 degrees!  And the high today will only be 82 degrees!  This will be a perfect day!

All my little dogs have gone back to bed, well, they are now curled up in my bed.  They are happy little campers!  Kevin is in the other room wathing FOX news - very serious story about cupcakes for Halloween (maybe he'll make them for us...ha ha ha).

As for me...I just finished two big cups of coffee, previewed the book, "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" and am thinking I need to start my day.

We need to go back to Palm Harbor and drop off the dogs.  Then Kevin & I will be going to a House Party hosted by a Microsoft Developer.  They are having parties to introduce/celebrate Windows 7.  As a side note, I never had a problem with Vista...but then I am just a typical "office" user, not a power user.  I wonder if its the power users that have had issues...  Hmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment