Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update...Kittens 2 weeks old

Rosa, Mama Cat

First of all, let me remind you that Rosa was a stray cat. In two weeks, she has forgotten what it is like to live on her own:
  • she has turned her nose up at some can food she decided she didn't like
  • she started out lounging on the concrete floor like she did in her former life, now I find her lounging on the foam seat/quilt I put down for my butt - so she has a new bed outside the kennel/babies room
  • she purrs when she sees me, rolls little donuts with her paws and rubs up on everything to be petted

The Babies

  • At two weeks old, they now have their eyes open.
  • They are trying to walk and they wobble and topple over like turtles.
  • Rudy, the little orange one, squeals like a pig when picked up.

And the best thing:

  • They seem to getting a little curious about who/what I am...this morning 4 of them started to wobble towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment