Thursday, March 5, 2009

Humane Society of Pinellas




Rosa and her kitties are officially enrolled in the SNIP program at the Human Society of Pinellas. They will stay with me until April 23rd....they'll be 8 weeks old. On the 23rd, they will all go to the HSofP to be spayed, micro chipped and given rabies shots.

Rosa will come home with me...I am afraid if I leave her there, she will not be adopted because everyone wants a kitten. I will figure out what to do with Rosa later...

The kittens will be put up for adoption. Their adoption fee will be $50. BUT for $50, you adopt a cat that is spayed/neutered, vet checked, micro chipped and had their shots! It would cost a lot more if you took your cat to the vet yourself!

PLEASE NOTE: my agreement with the HSofP is that I will bring all the kittens in on the 23rd. They said to let you know that if you meet the kittens and decide you want to adopt one....I can take your information to the shelter with the kittens and it will be posted as YOURS!






No comments:

Post a Comment