Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks for Your Support

Areba says "thanks for giving me a helping hand"

On Monday, 4/20, I took Rosco and Runt to the Humane Society of Pinellas. It was so hard to leave them but it was for the best. They had been fighting the cat flu and I was very concerned for their health and the health of the other kittens as well.

Today, 4/23, I took Rudy, Riley, Randi and my sweet little Areba, along with Mama Rosa....Rosa will come back home with me after being spayed (thank goodness because she was coming onto Rocket the Rat Terrier).

All the babies will be up for adoption and I feel good that they will receive good care and go to good homes.

Thank you to everyone for helping me to support the Humane Society of Pinellas and their SNIP program.
I am happy to report that we raised almost $700!!!


Time to say good-bye...




No comments:

Post a Comment